touchy subject

For the temp placement of 'heated' threads and threads that generally breach forum guidelines.
Jasmine

touchy subject

Post by Jasmine » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:39 pm

I hope this doesn't upset anyone or cause any drama

This whole execution of the 2 Australians is barbaric and I 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% disagree with the death penalty. And hearing about it makes me feel sick.

However these people know what the consequences are , it is not like they committed the crime and were then told that they would face the death penalty. I heard a professional talking about it and he said that sadly the threat of the death penalty is not enough to deter some people from smuggling drugs. I know there is a lot more to it and I know that the government are doing everything they can to help them, but I really dont think that Abbott making all of these threats if they go ahead with it is going to be good for Australia.

Yes the death penalty not the way to punish them and punish their families but 8kg of heroin would destroy so many lives. Not only the people who buy it but the innocent people that are killed due to the actions of those on drugs.