I can't keep secrets

Trying to conceive? This is the place to talk to others in your situation.

Re: I can't keep secrets

Postby Ronale » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:49 pm

I'm sorry it's not positive :( go gently, enjoy the time with your friend and ds.
DS 06.10
DS2 01.13
DS3 07.15 Storked by the fantabulous moOKI
Ronale
Counsellor

Postby jessles » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Things like the nausea I get as AF symptoms since having kids. I also have had irregular cycles and some of the symptoms seem crazy and longer than I expect, but it happens.

Hope your time out today was enjoyable.
jessles

Location: Just ask hubby..... he'll tell you I'm in forum land

Postby JennyD » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:03 pm

{Hugs} I hope you have a good day today, and have success next time you try (if you choose to try again)
JennyD
Counsellor

Postby Feebes » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:57 pm

fellare wrote:It's not even bad luck. Normal couples have about 20% chance of luck on first go. It's much less when you have irregular cycles and even less again when you do it artificially. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up!

If you doing AI via a FS with the blood tests (to confirm that you're ovulating), they can put the semen right up into the uterus. So given where they put the semen, that they have confirmed that you're ovulating, you'd had a bit better chance of getting pregnant, well that it was I think anyway.

What about seeing how you can get your cycle into a regular mode? Do you think that by going back to the FS and talking about your irregular cycles might be a good idea?

Sorry it hasn't worked this time, it's a hard road the TCC one.

Feebes
DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010
Feebes

Postby fellare » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 pm

I don't have the 3000 per cycle to do it through the hospital. Even with Medicare it's close to 1k. It's just not an option.
I might try a different fs, they are 250 a go, and the one I saw was useless, didn't take me serious at all, didn't seem to like single women.

I don't know. Will try a bit better with timing next time. I got an ovulation kit now.

It would have been so perfect. Conference marked the end of first trimester, due date on valentine day. Still in summer, I don't know if I can deal with a newborn in this cold.

Just hoping AF shows up soon

ETA, stupid auto correct
Boobymonster weaned at 3.5yrs.
Ms Firestorm born august 2015
Whatever you perceive to believe, dream.... be free.... (eMDee)
fellare

Postby fellare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:38 am

Came across this page http://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single/30/35
Of you can have such low levels at 12dpo... Still got my hopes up. Still nauseous, Ds still kneads my breast and complains about milk, mucus is still weird.
Might see the gp again next week.

Other than that I'm just feeling lonely now. Today is a busy day. Ds is in child care, so I get to run around going from one thing to the next. At least dinner is already
cooked.
Meeting new people yesterday was nice, but my car played up on the way home so it was still very stressful. Told x I didn't have time to Skype, which was nice. He's trying to legally divorced me right now. Cause I needed that on to of everything else. I can never have things go simple, for some reason.
fellare

Postby fellare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Gah, these emotions are so confusing!!!!!

I want a husband again. :cry:
fellare

Postby Andypandy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 pm

It sounds like you have a lot on. Does x know you are TTC? Is that why he is trying to divorce you?
DS1: May 09 Breastfed 2y7m
DS2: Oct 2012 Breastfed 2y1m I am pretending he is weaned
DD: Feb 2015
Andypandy

Postby fellare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm

He knows, but he wants to hurry because he's starting a business, which he's only been doing for for months! He only realised now that under dutch law ill own 50% .if we're still married. Also, if I get pregnant he's officially seen as the dad and wil have to proof he's not by dna test. Yeah, I thought the same.

The pregnancy stuff is enough to deal with, but in god old fashioned fellare style I've got two other major emotional things happen as well. One day I wil get used to myself, yeah?

I need to stop listening to the news, it's excrutiating. Wish we could talk politics here but I'm so glad there is a safe haven
fellare

Postby Andypandy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:12 pm

I guess it is kind of reasonable for him to do that but I can see how it would make you feel crap.
DS1: May 09 Breastfed 2y7m
DS2: Oct 2012 Breastfed 2y1m I am pretending he is weaned
DD: Feb 2015
Andypandy

Postby fellare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Oh, the divorce is reasonable, the telling me how stupid I am and how it's all my fault and using child support to blackmail me is not reasonable. Especially since I told him i'd cooperate.
fellare

Postby Mummy woo! » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:40 pm

fellare wrote:Oh, the divorce is reasonable, the telling me how stupid I am and how it's all my fault and using child support to blackmail me is not reasonable. Especially since I told him i'd cooperate.

Are you kidding me? That is abuse.

You are so much better off without him.

Do you have someone representing your interests in the Netherlands? Can you access a lawyer there to assist? Just to stop him completely doing you over.
It's OK Pluto, I'm not a planet either
Mummy woo!
Site Admin

Postby pseudo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Oh fellare, big hugs xx.

Storked by the lovely Lu!
pseudo

Postby fellare » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:02 am

Yes, it's abuse, but I'm not better off without him. He's a scared man now. I'm seeing a lawyer end of the month and have contacted his lawyer, who he says is not representing him, but both of us. This is the joke, he stated this abuse two weeks ago because I contacted a lawyer here, but his lawyer is on holiday!!! So I can't contact her! He angry with me for that. Like I'm not busy enough. Sure I have time to spend a day and nearly $200 in the city to buy a passport I don't want.

Anyway, he's stopped now. And she is back but I haven't heard from her yet. He's got an appointment late today, who knows what will happen after that. For a man who takes 5 months to buy his child a book to read, he wants to move very fast. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyway, other than that I'm ok. The budget cuts and talk about it is frustrating and I'm seeing someone today about perhaps starting my own business through NEIS. I can't live off this money for ever, it's too hard. Putting the ttc out if my head until next cycle, which can still be two weeks away.
fellare

Postby fellare » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:25 am

Of course, I'm also trying to night wean ds who easily has hourly feeds at night. And probably during the day as well.
A friend stopped talking to me, no idea why.

It's just a big accumulation of crap.
fellare

PreviousNext

Return to Trying to conceive?