Missing friendship

Sexual, physical and/or emotional abuse can unfortunately enter our lives at any time. Many people suffered as a child, for others the abuse only enters their lives as adults. Sometimes it is our loved ones suffering. Often pregnancy or the birth of a child can trigger these events. Substance abuse often plays a part. Your situation may be such that you need to talk to your health professional, or the police, but just telling someone who will listen can be helpful. We are not trained experts in this area of life, but we offer this forum as a supportive environment for you if and whenever you need it. No matter whether the abuse is new to your life, if it happened years ago, or has been ongoing - we are here to listen. *Please remember this is a public forum when posting details about yourself and your situation.
mummymanda

Missing friendship

Post by mummymanda » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Really missing friendship today. Missing being able to sit over a coffee and just chat. Need to talk over some stuff and have someone say it will work out and they will be there for me and help me if needed.

Feeling a bit crap that my once friend is going through a similar circumstance that we will go through that I am struggling to get my head around. Feeling crap that we would be shifting right now if it were not for her money hungry mother. Crap that they bought and sold a house and didn't help their own family instead my mother stepped in and left us high and dry.

Seriously not coping today. I don't want to adult or mummy today and I don't have time for time out. Had a break from the kids for 2 weekends and having one next weekend too feel really selfish but it's not enough.