Are you coming to the SA/NT 2015 Conference?

What have you been doing in your local ABA group lately? What have you been doing in the wider ABA community? Share all of your stories here.

Are you coming to the SA/NT 2015 Conference?

Postby Feebes » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:32 pm

If so, then here is a deal for your group/region!

The Lower Limestone Coast Group (SAiNT) has arranged with the Banksia Group (from Vic Branch) to have their tear drop display flags on sale at a special price (paid prior to collection) and to be collected at this year’s 2015 SAiNT Conference.

Normal price per flag is $150, but we are going to get all of the deliveries made to my house (I will bring them to conference), making the price per flag $135. There is a choice of two flags available. You also have a choice of purchasing a water weight at $10 each. They come with either a cross stand or a spike. One reads ‘Feed & Change Your Baby Here’ (along with a small ABA logo and wording ‘Australian Breastfeeding Association’) and the other is just a large ABA logo with the wording ‘Australian Breastfeeding Association’. Both are in ABA colours of teal and white.

They are 2.25m tall and pack into a lovely bag about 1m long and 20cm wide.

If you would like to put in an order, please send me an PM including your email address and I will email you a form to complete for you to forward onto the Banksia Group.

Our group has both designs and they are really great quality.

See you at conference!

DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010

Return to ABA and you