A place for support when the unthinkable happens and we lose a loved one.
- Community Educator
- Posts: 4292
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm
- Location: Northern Rivers, NSW
I hate having random thoughts about the way my dad died.....it tears me up! Should never have happened yet.....grrrrrrrrrrr
still can't really believe he is gone.
DD1/2011 - FF
DS/2013 - BF 2yr4m. Weaned
DD2/2016 - BF 21mths. Weaned :-/
Storked pseudo, lilypad & Vahvempi. Co-storked with Pelly for Jenbt85!
Storked by Giff for DS & Jenbt85 for DD2.
- Posts: 11292
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: The better side of the river ;)
Huge hugs. Grief works in so many strange ways.
DD1 05, DS 08, BB 11, DD2 12
Storked by nat*4
Storked Ellie's Mum, foggylog, jessiemay, Ducks & nat*4
- Posts: 11210
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:55 pm
- Location: Children reflect the treatment they receive
Hugs big hugs Lu - grief can be a sneaky b!tch, hope you are 'ok'
If you can't fly, then run,
if you can't run, then walk,
if you can't walk, then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving
forward.... – MLK
- Posts: 10031
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm
Hugs sweetheart xx
DD1 May 2011
Super baby Dec 2013
DD2 Feb 2015 Storked by Parla.
Proud storker: michansam's DS3, katsbi's DD3 and Gwen's mum's DS
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 am
Hugs xx It sux!
DS1 2006 - breastfed for 5 years
DS2 2009 - breastfed for 5 years
DD 2011 - breastfed for 4 years 9 months
Angel baby 2016
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Posts: 2669
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm
- Location: Northern California
DD - November 2009 (Breastfed 19 months)
DS1 - August 2011 (Breastfed 2 years and 8 months)
DS2 - November 2014 (Breastfeeding happily)
- Posts: 7140
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm
- Location: Just ask hubby..... he'll tell you I'm in forum land