A place for support when the unthinkable happens and we lose a loved one.
- Posts: 10031
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm
Sending you truckloads of love for Bailey's birthday tomorrow xxxx
DD1 May 2011
Super baby Dec 2013
DD2 Feb 2015 Storked by Parla.
Proud storker: michansam's DS3, katsbi's DD3 and Gwen's mum's DS
- Posts: 3794
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Back in Sydney...
Happy Birthday Bailey
Thinking of you P, hugs
DD - Feb 2006
DS - Apr 2010
DD2 - Mar 2013
- Posts: 11210
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:55 pm
- Location: Children reflect the treatment they receive
Huge big hugs for you the wonderful Miss P and for the beautiful Bailey too.
Much love and wishes for a 'good' day tomorrow.
If you can't fly, then run,
if you can't run, then walk,
if you can't walk, then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving
forward.... – MLK
- Posts: 11292
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: The better side of the river ;)
Hugs BM. Happy birthday Bailey xo
DD1 05, DS 08, BB 11, DD2 12
Storked by nat*4
Storked Ellie's Mum, foggylog, jessiemay, Ducks & nat*4
- Posts: 8880
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:43 pm
- Location: Perth
Thinking of you.
DS1: May 09 Breastfed 2y7m
DS2: Oct 2012 Breastfed 2y1m I am pretending he is weaned
DD: Feb 2015
Baby Blue Eyes
- Posts: 13911
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Atherton Tablelands
thinking of you today P and a big Happy Birthday to Bailey
DS1 - b/f 4 yrs
DS2 - b/f 3yrs 11mths
DS3 - B/F 4yrs 10 mths
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9096
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:43 am
Happy Birthday Bailey... lots of love to you and your family today.
- Posts: 2669
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm
- Location: Northern California
Thinking of you, BM.
DD - November 2009 (Breastfed 19 months)
DS1 - August 2011 (Breastfed 2 years and 8 months)
DS2 - November 2014 (Breastfeeding happily)
- Posts: 17986
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:23 pm
Thank you all, my beautiful circle of mamas. This is always such a hard few days - the build up is worse, I think, and then the anniversary comes and is gone, and once we get past 1/5, which is the anniversary of our Bailey's funeral, I seem to settle back into the haze of normal.
It is so precious to me that people remember. Thank you.
DS1 born sleeping
DS2 BF 2y2m (using supply line)
DS3 BF 2y2m2w2d (because we like patterns - 9 months with SNS)
DS4 BF 3y10m3w4d (8 months with SNS)
- Posts: 7140
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm
- Location: Just ask hubby..... he'll tell you I'm in forum land
Massive hugs BM and happy birthday Bailey
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:36 pm
- Location: Adelaide
Happy birthday Bailey and big hugs to your family and everyone who loves him xx.
Storked by the lovely Lu!