Official ABA Bookclub Thread

For threads that we have been asked to delete by the originater for various reasons. Not removed due to any breach of guidelines as such.
jessles
Location: Just ask hubby..... he'll tell you I'm in forum land

Post by jessles » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:21 pm

We've got our bopok too - thanks momi07

JulieL

Post by JulieL » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 am

Pinktulip wrote:Julie you have Connor down as recieving his book but he hasnt yet. Islie and Bella have.
Thanks PT, I was trying to decifer whether all three had received their books yet. Can you please let me know when Connor gets his so I can update the list. Ta.

Chloe Rose

Post by Chloe Rose » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am

PT the book I sent you was for Connor! :D I just wanted to send something to Bella as well. :-)

Pinktulip

Post by Pinktulip » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Chloe Rose wrote:PT the book I sent you was for Connor! :D I just wanted to send something to Bella as well. :-)
Oh oops sorry shannon I will go and read it to Connor now...... Lol silly me I just automatically thought they where all for Bella. Thanks Shannon Bella and Connor both love it everytime I am handed it they both come to listern to it being read.

So Julie please put Bella down for not recieiving a book!!!! Connor and Islie both have..

Pinktulip

Post by Pinktulip » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Okay finally got to posting my books today so Tiff (Isabelle'sMummy) Shannon (Chloe rose) and gegsmum please look out for you books.

Sorry girls was ment to post them friday (to tired) yesterday I was too sick so today was the day to do the errans (and my lord there where a few) so please look out for them.

NightOwl

Post by NightOwl » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 am

Will do! Thanks Angie :)
*DD 04/06 - mimi for 3 years, 7 months
*DS1 02/08 - mimi for 21 months
*DS2 05/10 - mimi with a nipple shield for 18 months
*DS3 05/12- mimi for a year

Chloe Rose

Post by Chloe Rose » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 am

Ang, thankyou SO much for Chloe gorgeous book, it is absolutly GORGEOUS! the little pictures are just so sweet, it is definalty going into the special book pile so she can't destroy it :lol:
Also, thanks for the little bag, did you make it? its sooo sweet! Chloe enjoyed opening your little parcel so much - it was full of suprises! :D
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!

Pinktulip

Post by Pinktulip » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

I knew as soon as I saw the book it was ment to be for Chloe i just loved it.

Yes I made the bag.... I have to make Bella one. The little bag you made her is hanging on the pram with Connors tools in it (he has a littl plastic tool box), but she wants one just like chloe's.

I am so glad that she enjoyed opening her little parcel.

MaksMommy

Post by MaksMommy » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 am

Sent my book the other day.. so should be arriving soon :)

Lonie

Post by Lonie » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:39 am

I got an 'extra' book today from a beautiful friend - just wanted to share and say thank you!!!!

Thank you Sabrina.. I've started it straight away (despite being horribly ill yesterday with a migraine and kind of cold!)

*chuckle* I've always said that all the things we lose must turn up somewhere like heaven so when I started reading .. well I'm loving it!

Pinktulip

Post by Pinktulip » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:50 pm

MaksMommy wrote:Sent my book the other day.. so should be arriving soon :)
We got it today!!! Thanks I read it to Bella as soon as we opened it then she took it to her table and reread it. Then we decided we would put it up in Mummy and Daddy's bookshelf so Connor couldnt reck it.... And that is where it is now while she sleeps.

thanks she loves it and I love it cause they end up getting too scared and leave the camp they had set up (trying to tell Pete I dont want to camp)

Oh and I love the pic of the two girls playing it is precious.

Thanks again MaksMommy it will be read lots and lots.....

EmmaG
Trainee

Post by EmmaG » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Thankyou so much PinkTulip for the lovely book, we received it today! We had a read through it, and G loves that little red furry monster :wink:
I just have to say that the little bag was beautiful... where do you find the time to knit? :-D

Err as for my book... so sorry I keep forgetting to mail the darn thing :oops:
Will do it tomorrow!
DD1 10/07
DS 09/09 (weaned April 2012)
DD2 Storked by the wonderful FiTB and mummyb

Pinktulip

Post by Pinktulip » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:44 pm

Emma it is crochet not knitting I hate knitting it takes too long....

And you would be surprised how quick it was to do the bag... I am so glad she loves that little fury red monster.... I loved the fact that the book had hidey holes.....

EmmaG
Trainee

Post by EmmaG » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Hehe shows what I know :lol: It's beautiful either way! Thankyou again!
DD1 10/07
DS 09/09 (weaned April 2012)
DD2 Storked by the wonderful FiTB and mummyb

MaksMommy

Post by MaksMommy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 am

Lonie wrote:*chuckle* I've always said that all the things we lose must turn up somewhere like heaven so when I started reading .. well I'm loving it!
This is exactly what appealed to me :) And you're very welcome.

Pinktulip wrote:Oh and I love the pic of the two girls playing it is precious.
Yeah, Makky *has* to draw on everything I am writing on. I had to make sure she didn't draw on your envelope, or she would have crossed out all the writing :lol:

You're very welcome. Glad you like it :) And it was appropriate for your camping situation :-D