Lightbulb moment

Stressed….depressed or just feeling emotionally isolated and in need of a chat? Sometimes the labels don’t fit but the emotional baggage we carry is the same…….if your life isn’t all beautiful like the nappy ads would have us believe, feel free to have a chat here. It’s important to have somewhere safe where you can be yourself and talk about the things that REALLY matter.

Karen81

Lightbulb moment

Post by Karen81 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:41 am

I just checked out the Panda website and nearly every symptom of Pnd applies to me. I have loads of anxiety over sleep so I just don't know if I've got the other symptoms because of my sleep issues or I have sleep issues because I have Pnd.

I'm seeing the psych again this afternoon but I feel bad saying I think intact Pnd. He's the professional - shouldn't he say that to me?

After I've seen him I'll speak with my gp.

If you end up on anti d's, do you have to wean off them?

Otty

Post by Otty » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 pm

The one I am taking, which is safe for bf needs to be stopped very gradually. I'm pretty sure most ADs do.
ImageImage

Welcome baby Alice!

Esther

Post by Esther » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 am

Yeah, the slower you can wean off ADs the better you will feel. I have taken months, literally, although you could probably do it in weeks, rather than months.

And I don't think the psych should have a probem with you telling them what you think the issue is. You wouldn't hesitate to tell the dr which ear was sore :wink:
Esther
DD1 05, DS 08, BB 11, DD2 12
Storked by nat*4
Storked Ellie's Mum, foggylog, jessiemay, Ducks & nat*4

Feebes

Post by Feebes » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:26 am

I also suffer from anxiety. I wouldn't at all be able to function without the medication.

I am pretty sure that all AD's need to be slowly weaned off.

Feebes
DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010