I am grateful for.....

Stressed….depressed or just feeling emotionally isolated and in need of a chat? Sometimes the labels don’t fit but the emotional baggage we carry is the same…….if your life isn’t all beautiful like the nappy ads would have us believe, feel free to have a chat here. It’s important to have somewhere safe where you can be yourself and talk about the things that REALLY matter.

Saharabreeze

I am grateful for.....

Post by Saharabreeze » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:12 pm

I am grateful for a loving husband, two very healthy boys, the chance to stay home and raise them and the opportunity to further my education :)
1 husband, 2 boys, 1 ugly well natured puss, 5 chickens, some tropical fish. Life around here is never boring :)

foxforcefive
Counsellor

Post by foxforcefive » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi Saharabreeze! :smt039

Welcome to the forum. I think it is a lovely idea to reflect on things we are grateful for, esp when life seems like it is heading up sh*t creek without a boat, let alone a paddle...

So I am grateful for the things in my sig - husby, kids and the ability to get up, dust myself off and try again...
Wifey to 1 and mummy to 2
"If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you - I came to live out loud.” Emile Zola

mooki
Site Admin

Post by mooki » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:34 pm

welcome :D

Saharabreeze

Thank you

Post by Saharabreeze » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:36 am

Thank you for the welcome, I think this is a really nice post to keep going. It's nice to see what other's are thankful for too :)
1 husband, 2 boys, 1 ugly well natured puss, 5 chickens, some tropical fish. Life around here is never boring :)

Capricious
Trainee

Post by Capricious » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

Welcome Saharabreeze,

I am thankful that my little boy who was unwell and coughing all night was able to go back to sleep this morning and is still sleeping in. I am grateful that my plans are flexible enough that a couple of phone calls means that he can stay in bed and get the rest he needs.

Crazymama

Post by Crazymama » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:39 am

I am grateul for my family and friends especially the ones i can talk to.