New to Razorback near Camden

New to the forum? Find out who else is here and possibly introduce yourself too. BUT, Please ensure you read our "Forum and Personal Safety" guidelines first!!! In the Guidelines section at the top. Introducing yourself is NOT mandatory to enjoy the forum
Miss Emma

New to Razorback near Camden

Post by Miss Emma » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi girls, i am new to ABA, a soon to be new mum for the first time in 2 weeks and new to Razorback NSW. All very exciting.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any good groups to attend around this area? Mother and baby style groups. A couple of things about me.
I am previously from the City near Manly living with partner and trying a more rural setting for the time being. Im from the UK and love living here.
Thanks Emma.

Penguin

Re: New to Razorback near Camden

Post by Penguin » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi Emma, welcome to the forum!

If you put your postcode in here it should give you the contact details of your nearest ABA group. You can attend meetings of as many groups as you like!

https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/contacts/groups
DD1 May 2011
Super baby Dec 2013
DD2 Feb 2015 Storked by Parla.
Proud storker: michansam's DS3, katsbi's DD3 and Gwen's mum's DS

Lilypad

Post by Lilypad » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Yes! The Camden Wollondily group is really nice! I've only been a few times, it always clashes with my plans for some reason.
Myself and another forum member live very nearby Razorback. It's a great area. Feel free to PM me for anything at all :)
IGT sufferer, former long term SNS user.
Two terrific girls!

Yankee

Post by Yankee » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm

I'm nowhere near you, just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum! :smt006
DD born September 2013