Hi

New to the forum? Find out who else is here and possibly introduce yourself too. BUT, Please ensure you read our "Forum and Personal Safety" guidelines first!!! In the Guidelines section at the top. Introducing yourself is NOT mandatory to enjoy the forum
Tiggle

Hi

Post by Tiggle » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi! :smt039

I've been lurking for the last 4 months or so but finally decided to join ABA as a member so thought I should say hello. My sister in law is a midwife who helpfully got me to read her copy of 'Breastfeeding... Naturally' in the weeks leading up to my daughters birth which I have found incredibly helpful.

My little girl has just turned 16 weeks and the poor thing has been teething for the last month but no teeth have yet to cut. She has spent most of today either crying or sleeping and when not doing one of the above putting anything she can get hold of into her mouth to chew viciously. She has been good so far, unattaching to bite at my arm or shoulder if she's needed to chew during a feed, which I've appreciated, but will need to get her out of that habbit when she does have teeth.

How do I get one of those Lilliepie counters working? Which code type works best?

Yankee

Re: Hi

Post by Yankee » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi and welcome! I honestly can't remember how to get the lillipie counter things to work, I think I just tried a few and pasted the code in until I got something I liked. I took mine off after I weaned so now I'm boring! :lol:
DD born September 2013

Jenbt85

Post by Jenbt85 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Welcome to the forum! :) Congratulations on your little girl. Look Forward to seeing you around :D
DS - bf 18.5 months (565 days)!
DD - breastfeeding

Storked by the fabulous forumites: AussieBritLu and PellyintheWilderness

Openly storking AussieBritLu

AussieBritLu
Community Educator

Post by AussieBritLu » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

congratulations on the your little girl and how lovely of your sister-in-law to allow you to read her copy of Breastfeeding...naturally....it's an amazing resource isn't it?

As for the counter, once you've made it, just pop one of the codes in...I think I used the forum one into your signature and it should work...it's all a trial and error thing to see which one will work.

Oh and most importantly....welcome to the forum :)
DD1/2011 - FF
DS/2013 - BF 2yr4m. Weaned :-)
DD2/2016 - BF 21mths. Weaned :-/
Storked pseudo, lilypad & Vahvempi. Co-storked with Pelly for Jenbt85!
Storked by Giff for DS & Jenbt85 for DD2.

Tiggle

Post by Tiggle » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I think I've got my Lilliepiepie working now, just needed to persist with the different codes.

snowie

Post by snowie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:11 am

Hi Tiggle
Welcome to the forum :smt006 and congrats on your little girl :-D
Never forgetting our angel babies