Hi everyone!

New to the forum? Find out who else is here and possibly introduce yourself too. BUT, Please ensure you read our "Forum and Personal Safety" guidelines first!!! In the Guidelines section at the top. Introducing yourself is NOT mandatory to enjoy the forum

Postby Yankee » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 am

Well I've now officially joined the ABA. I went to a baby and toddler expo and they had a stand there. Since I joined in person I got the book straightaway and was entered into a raffle (soooo many raffles at those expos!)

Now I just have to sign up for the BEC - there actually aren't that many! There's pretty much just one before September in my area.
DD born September 2013

Postby Little Tiggermum » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 am

yes the BEC's fill up very fast... so once they fill up they're taken off the list. I think just about every group runs one or two a month, but because they're run by volunteers, we have to be careful not to overload the workers. They are excellent value. I'd say get into that open one quickly. I bought my SIL one when she announced her pregnancy and got her to book it almost straight away so she could get one that she could get to.
DD#1 Boozo 15
DD#2 Puddins 12
DS Emperor Bulldog 9
DS2 Pumba 4
Can't get to a breastfeeding support group? http://mumsright.libsyn.com
Little Tiggermum
Site Admin

Postby AussieBritLu » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi and welcome lovely lady!
DD1/2011 - FF
DS/2013 - BF 2yr4m. Weaned :-)
DD2/2016 - BF 21mths. Weaned :-/
Storked pseudo, lilypad & Vahvempi. Co-storked with Pelly for Jenbt85!
Storked by Giff for DS & Jenbt85 for DD2.
Community Educator

Hi everyone

Postby Antoniolah » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 am

Im just excited to find people who know what Im talking about when I ramble. Usually I get blank stares, so I love being able to really discuss things with everyone.

Return to Introductions