Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

If it is not related to breastfeeding or parenting, discuss it here!
Jenbt85
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Jenbt85 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:11 am

Feebes wrote:Terrible news! Can't look at Mr Eye Candy or hear him on the phone, anymore. He's moved away.

#firstworldproblems

Feebes
Noooo
DS - bf 18.5 months (565 days)!
DD - breastfeeding

Storked by the fabulous forumites: AussieBritLu and PellyintheWilderness

Openly storking AussieBritLu

User avatar
AussieBritLu
Community Educator
Posts: 4292
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: Northern Rivers, NSW

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by AussieBritLu » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:08 am

Dreading this week.
DD1/2011 - FF
DS/2013 - BF 2yr4m. Weaned :-)
DD2/2016 - BF 21mths. Weaned :-/
Storked pseudo, lilypad & Vahvempi. Co-storked with Pelly for Jenbt85!
Storked by Giff for DS & Jenbt85 for DD2.

User avatar
Mummy woo!
Site Admin
Posts: 13644
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:23 am
Location: NSW

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Mummy woo! » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 am

Feebes wrote:
Mummy woo! wrote:Sounds like a holiday might be really good for you. Do you think maybe you have got used to not having a holiday when you weren't working outside the home, and now you need one? Honestly I usually like my job (notwithstanding some petty aggravations) but the last two weeks before a scheduled holiday I am just gritting my teeth the whole time!
Yeah, need some down time for sure!

I am so looking forward to it. No slack mornings though as I'll still take DD2 to school etc, but to watch day time trashy tv is making me drool!

Feebes
Enjoy! Sounds like a pretty good break to me :-D
It's OK Pluto, I'm not a planet either

Jenbt85
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Jenbt85 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 pm

AussieBritLu wrote:Dreading this week.
I hope that it goes better than you think xx
DS - bf 18.5 months (565 days)!
DD - breastfeeding

Storked by the fabulous forumites: AussieBritLu and PellyintheWilderness

Openly storking AussieBritLu

User avatar
Feebes
Posts: 12555
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: SA

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Feebes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Jenbt85 wrote:
Feebes wrote:Terrible news! Can't look at Mr Eye Candy or hear him on the phone, anymore. He's moved away.

#firstworldproblems

Feebes
Noooo
I was like NOOOOOOOOO when he told me on the phone. Terrible first world problem news.

He was so tall, slim and rough looking, but that Bradley Cooper rough look.

Friendly too.

Anyway, that's enough of that dribble!

Feebes
DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010

User avatar
Feebes
Posts: 12555
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: SA

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Feebes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm

After 10 months of being in my job, I finally got around to choosing my own uniform (every section had a uniform change and cause I am the main one in my section, I got to choose!). Picked it up yesterday, boss was getting a little annoyed that I wasn't in some sort of uniform. :oops:

So yay for not having to decide what to wear every day, but boo to the washing and ironing of it. Also, I can't stick it in the dryer. :roll:

Yes, I am excited about my uniform! Bit exxy though.

Just hope that my boss approves of it, she didn't have much of a preference (to be collared though), so long it had the name of the business of where I worked.

Feebes
DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010

User avatar
AussieBritLu
Community Educator
Posts: 4292
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: Northern Rivers, NSW

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by AussieBritLu » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Jenbt85 wrote:
AussieBritLu wrote:Dreading this week.
I hope that it goes better than you think xx

This will all come down to that effing hospital. I can already feel the anxiety building...the next 2 days are going to be the hardest. I told DH that I only want to hear from him when he is walking out the hospital door.
DD1/2011 - FF
DS/2013 - BF 2yr4m. Weaned :-)
DD2/2016 - BF 21mths. Weaned :-/
Storked pseudo, lilypad & Vahvempi. Co-storked with Pelly for Jenbt85!
Storked by Giff for DS & Jenbt85 for DD2.

User avatar
Feebes
Posts: 12555
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: SA

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Feebes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Feebes wrote:
Jenbt85 wrote:
Feebes wrote:Terrible news! Can't look at Mr Eye Candy or hear him on the phone, anymore. He's moved away.

#firstworldproblems

Feebes
Noooo
I was like NOOOOOOOOO when he told me on the phone. Terrible first world problem news.

He was so tall, slim and rough looking, but that Bradley Cooper rough look.

Friendly too.

Anyway, that's enough of that dribble!

Feebes
Went into the chemist today. New guy does nothing for me, not one bit.

Disappointed.

LOL

Feebes
DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010

User avatar
Feebes
Posts: 12555
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: SA

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Feebes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Anxiety is back, again.

Back I go onto AD's, only a low dose as I've been able to get onto it pronto. Self referral done to see social worker.

This shall too pass.

Feebes
DD 02
DS 05
DD2 2010

User avatar
fellare
Posts: 7407
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am
Location: here
Contact:

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by fellare » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Just sitting at the fire by myself with bub wrapped to my chest, listening to ds play with a child. It's lovely, the wood is hissing. Our last few days of camping are great.

I always end up tending the fire alone m which is a bit sad. And why I rarely make a fire. I should be making dinner. But then nobody would enjoy the heat.
Boobymonster weaned at 3.5yrs.
Ms Firestorm born august 2015
Whatever you perceive to believe, dream.... be free.... (eMDee)

Jenbt85
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Jenbt85 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Both kids are asleep in bed with me. I have no room to move. Moving means one or both waking... And I think I need a wee. There are some tough decisions coming up. :lol:
DS - bf 18.5 months (565 days)!
DD - breastfeeding

Storked by the fabulous forumites: AussieBritLu and PellyintheWilderness

Openly storking AussieBritLu

User avatar
Esther
Posts: 11292
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: The better side of the river ;)

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Esther » Sat May 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Jenbt85 wrote:Both kids are asleep in bed with me. I have no room to move. Moving means one or both waking... And I think I need a wee. There are some tough decisions coming up. :lol:
Checking in two hours later...

So what happened??!!
Esther
DD1 05, DS 08, BB 11, DD2 12
Storked by nat*4
Storked Ellie's Mum, foggylog, jessiemay, Ducks & nat*4

Jenbt85
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Jenbt85 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:05 am

Esther wrote:
Jenbt85 wrote:Both kids are asleep in bed with me. I have no room to move. Moving means one or both waking... And I think I need a wee. There are some tough decisions coming up. :lol:
Checking in two hours later...

So what happened??!!
Over many minutes, I sloooooowly extracted myself and raced to the loo. High fived myself and snuck back into bed. :D Ironic that the one drink I finished all day was large and just before bed haha
DS - bf 18.5 months (565 days)!
DD - breastfeeding

Storked by the fabulous forumites: AussieBritLu and PellyintheWilderness

Openly storking AussieBritLu

User avatar
Esther
Posts: 11292
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: The better side of the river ;)

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by Esther » Sun May 15, 2016 6:29 am

Jenbt85 wrote:
Esther wrote:
Jenbt85 wrote:Both kids are asleep in bed with me. I have no room to move. Moving means one or both waking... And I think I need a wee. There are some tough decisions coming up. :lol:
Checking in two hours later...

So what happened??!!
Over many minutes, I sloooooowly extracted myself and raced to the loo. High fived myself and snuck back into bed. :D Ironic that the one drink I finished all day was large and just before bed haha
Ninja level mum!! :mrgreen:
Esther
DD1 05, DS 08, BB 11, DD2 12
Storked by nat*4
Storked Ellie's Mum, foggylog, jessiemay, Ducks & nat*4

User avatar
AussieBritLu
Community Educator
Posts: 4292
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: Northern Rivers, NSW

Re: Facebook statuses you're not going to actually post

Post by AussieBritLu » Sun May 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Great work Jen!
DD1/2011 - FF
DS/2013 - BF 2yr4m. Weaned :-)
DD2/2016 - BF 21mths. Weaned :-/
Storked pseudo, lilypad & Vahvempi. Co-storked with Pelly for Jenbt85!
Storked by Giff for DS & Jenbt85 for DD2.

Post Reply