One more driving lesson to go!

If it is not related to breastfeeding or parenting, discuss it here!

Postby Lonie » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

How exciting, a friend I can drive over to! :-D

I don't think it will be my first drive but it won't take me long that's for sure :-D The first drive will be to the local shop without going on any main roads at all. Nice and easy. I guess we should go and buy some P plates! Even if I don't pass I'll need them soon enough. :)
Lonie

Re: One more driving lesson to go!

Postby ela10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Lonie wrote:Not sure if I'm happy or terrified. I passed all the driving competencies today. I have the final 'test' lesson with my driving instructor to go and then I'm on my Ps. He seemed to think I'm there and that next lesson will be my last Driving lessons York .

I don't know how I feel about being able to drive by myself - with Owen in the car! I'm worried I'll go out somewhere just fine but be struck with nerves and unable to drive home again!

I guess it means I can go down to the shops or visit someone easily (amandanasura!? I can come to you soon!). I don't feel ready to drive across town yet so ABA playgroup still isn't easy to get to - or my mothers group either. I'm sure I'll get there.

A question for other late starters like me: did you just do small drives by yourself to start with and continue to do bigger drives with someone else in the car? Or did you just throw yourself in there?

What was your first drive by yourself like?

HI
That is fantastic, you won't know yourself once your behind the wheel full time.
ela10

Previous

Return to Everything else!