ATTN: IGT Study, please share!

For the temp placement of 'heated' threads and threads that generally breach forum guidelines.
Feather

ATTN: IGT Study, please share!

Post by Feather » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi everyone! There is a new study being done to better understand IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue or Mammary Hypoplasia). Please share this widely!

You are invited to participate in a research study. Its purpose is to learn about the experiences of mothers who could not exclusively breastfeed due to mammary hypoplasia, also called insufficient glandular tissue (IGT) or tuberous breast deformity, a condition in which a woman's breasts do not fully develop. This questionnaire is completely anonymous. The questionnaire may take you approximately one hour to complete, plus an additional 15-20 minutes if you have more than one baby you wished to exclusively breastfeed. You must complete the whole questionnaire at one time, so be sure to begin when you have the time to finish. There are no risks to you if you participate in this study. The results of this study will be used in a thesis report and in educational materials to ultimately advance the knowledge of healthcare professionals who support new mothers about this condition. Your participation will help us understand this condition better and help women with hypoplasia/IGT in the future.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GSGDCL
Breastfeeding with IGT, that's me!
DD1 - Nov08
DD2 - Oct10
DS - Oct13

Feather

Post by Feather » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Mods I've posted it here since it's a higher traffic board. If there is somewhere more appropriate please let me know!
Breastfeeding with IGT, that's me!
DD1 - Nov08
DD2 - Oct10
DS - Oct13