Care packs for at risk bubs

For the temp placement of 'heated' threads and threads that generally breach forum guidelines.
Penguin

Care packs for at risk bubs

Post by Penguin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi all,

I'm following up on my thread from a little while ago. We are doing up some 'welcome baby' packs for at risk families facing issues of drug abuse, homelessness, domestic violence and mental health issues. Many of these mothers leave hospital with nothing but the nappy the baby is wearing and a support organisation would like to give a 'welcome baby pack' containing nappies, wipes, bunny rug - normal new baby stuff to the mothers. We have also been doing Christmas packs for older babies and children of the families at the centre. Older baby packs have larger nappies, wipes, baby food tins, toys etc wrapped up in a basket.

If you have already sent me items/ gift vouchers, thank you. If I haven't PMed you can you please contact me as that means I haven't received it.

If you would still like to contribute - thank you! You can post gift vouchers to me and I will buy the products or you can post/ drop off items to me (Brisbane northside). I've been given a few partly used packs of nappies that kids have grown out of - a great way to use them up if you have some gathering dust.

They also welcome second hand donations which I can organise if you like.

Drop off date is next week, so contact me if you would like to help. Thank you so much to those who have already done so. Any questions just ask.

Penguin

Post by Penguin » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks for all the PMs everyone!