For the temp placement of 'heated' threads and threads that generally breach forum guidelines.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 am
Last edited by serenity
on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 17986
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:23 pm
May as well use all that sitting down constructively
Well, that's my excuse, anyway
DS1 born sleeping
DS2 BF 2y2m (using supply line)
DS3 BF 2y2m2w2d (because we like patterns - 9 months with SNS)
DS4 BF 3y10m3w4d (8 months with SNS)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16787
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm
- Posts: 7975
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:39 pm
- Location: Storking Ralphy, I'm waaatching you!
Courage is not always a lion that roars. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice that says "I will try again tomorrow"
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:18 am
Well I think it's awesome that you're still feeding, and I'm so proud of you, and I'm really glad you're enjoying it more.