Split from carbon tax thread

For the temp placement of 'heated' threads and threads that generally breach forum guidelines.
Becca's mum

Post by Becca's mum » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Carbon tax is a Green's policy, and really... Who voted for them? Our minority govt. is such that they push and pull to the will of the Greens.

Dear Bob Brown: If cars were taken off the road, how would I do my groceries with my 4 month old? I'm really sorry I can't afford the carbon tax, as I don't own wineries in Tasmania or have other business interests. Thank you for extending my mortgage. Feel free to think about us struggling families while swirling your wino.

Dear Adam Bandt and Sarah-Hanson Young: You hip young things, you. We're all for manufacturing and onshore asylum seeker policies, but isn't the world doing enough with our water restrictions, 2.2 ltr 4wd's and energy efficient appliances?

Maybe you should have considered the mining tax instead of taxing us all with yet another GST :roll:
A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water --Eleanor Roosevelt

FiveInTheBed

Post by FiveInTheBed » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Becca's mum wrote:Carbon tax is a Green's policy, and really... Who voted for them?

Me :D
There will be Five in the bed in September!

FiveInTheBed

Post by FiveInTheBed » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Im also 100% sure we're going to lose this thread again now.....
There will be Five in the bed in September!